Wednesday, August 16, 2006

And here I thought I only had to worry about the mice

One of the first things I did after coming back to the office on Monday was file my expense report. Among two weeks worth of receipts, more than a quarter of those were from the Starbucks situated next door to my hotel. Like clockwork, I'd get my coffee there every morning, sometimes lunch in the afternoon, and often, a second cup of something during the day.

So it made my stomach turn just a tiny little bit to see the address of this particular Starbucks identified in this new infestation story. Even if you don't play the video, the address is frozen right there on the screen. Kind of like the way the rats look lying motionless on the floor of said establishment.



1 Comments:

At 7:10 PM, Blogger The Flying Enchilada said...

I didn't even watch the video. I couldn't. I would have dropped dead at the end.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home