Monday, August 21, 2006

Better than blogging

Top 10 things that kept me from blogging this weekend:

10. Two parties, too many people to catch up with
9. Alcohol. Lots and lots of alcohol.
8. Searching for the mildew smell in the bathroom that only appeared after I spent an hour scrubbing every tiled surface in there
7. Must. Download. Justin. Timberlake.
6. Chauffering a recent transplant around the city to look at potential apartments
5. Back-to-back episodes of Mediums: We See Dead People on A&E
4. Wondering, why can't I think of anything to blog about? Fear, am I boring? Is my life boring? Oh my God, I'm 30 and my life is boring! Oh well, TV's on, gotta go.
3. Attempting to recreate the perfect arch given to me by our $65-per-session eyebrow guru. Without said guru.
2. Checking Match.com to see if I'm ready to subject myself to the torture of online dating again. I'm not.
1. 754 pages and 4 pounds of Vogue



12 Comments:

At 5:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was checkin Match.com as well this weekend. Be interesting to see if they could ever find a match for my picky ass. However nowhere on the site does it mention how much it cost.

 
At 6:12 PM, Blogger FreeCyprus said...

Top 5 reasons I didn't find your blog earlier:

5. You have to read a whole bunch of crappy blogs before you get to a good one like this

4. I was working a lot

3. My dog broke my mouse (really he did) so surfing was slowed down significantly. I hate the touchpad thingy.

2. I had a lot of episodes of Project Runway to watch.

1. Dumb luck.

PS: Laverne's hot.

 
At 8:34 PM, Blogger Lori said...

Huphter - Why did I think you were married???

FreeCyprus - Welcome! Glad you stopped by!

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger CaliforniaStyle said...

I still have a stack of magazines that I still have to go through too..including Vogue! Why do weekends have to end so quickly?

 
At 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me married? What gave you that idea?

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger Lori said...

Hmm, yeah, I have no idea.

 
At 7:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would you marry me?

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger Lori said...

Wow - I don't know... can you cook? Or do you mind if I don't?

 
At 7:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can cook simple Dutch stuff. Will that do?

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger Lori said...

What exactly constitutes "simple Dutch"? Is that like Pot Brownies?

 
At 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha no... "Patatje Oorlog"! French fries + mayonnaise (which is actually not mayo, but a special sauce for yur fries) + saté (thick peanut sauce) + some diced onions.
We on our way to Vegas yet?

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger Lori said...

Vincent: You know what they put on French fries in Holland instead of ketchup?
Jules: What?
Vincent: Mayonnaise.
Jules: Goddamn.
Vincent: I've seen 'em do it, man. They fucking drown 'em in that shit.

I should have known. Looks like I'll be sticking to Lean Cuisines and Boca Burgers. Big fan of sate, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home