Monday, August 01, 2005

Swag(geringly) Happy

Last week I arranged to have our new chocolate body products included in the gift bags for the media launch of a new chocolate company based in New York. It is usual for us publicists to exchange treats (all in the name of research and building a client base, of course) so I sent the chocolate publicist a number of my goodies, and I just today received her package. Wow - did she put me to shame. Not only did she send me a gift bag from the event - which includes lots of chocolate samplers, Chivas Regal Scotch/Whiskey samplers, and some other random treats - she also enclosed full size samples of some of her other clients. Her other clients are in the "Spirits" industry, so sitting on my file cabinet are now bottles of Jameson Irish Whiskey, Glenlivet Single Malt Scotch, and a brand of Vodka I have never heard of. This is all very exciting, although to be honest, I have no idea how to even drink Scotch or Whiskey. I consider them to be very "manly" drinks, and don't think I have ever tried either before. Oh well, again, all in the name of research.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home