Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Happy Two Months

Two months ago today I flew to LA. I remember sitting in my tiny NYC apt writing that "two months from today I would BE in LA" or something like that, and now, I'm here. The move is done. It's official. I have an apartment, a car, and a job. So what have I been doing in the last month? Let's recap:
- Started my job - which means I have gotten two paychecks! Whew! Just in time to pay those bills that have accumulated!
- Flew to Phoenix; can now cross that off of my list of cities I have never visited. I can also cross it off my list of cities I could care less if I ever visited again.
- Went to Huntington Beach for a night, which was gorgeous. I heart the OC.
- Actually started watching the OC - a few seasons later than everyone else, but a quality show. (If I was 14, maybe).
- Made huge progress on the apartment, furnishing-wise.
- Went to the beach just for the sun! Mmmm, tan...
- Made some interesting professional contacts - everyone here, it seems, really does work in entertainment.
And of the wasting time variety:
- Obsessively purchased stretched canvas wall art from here, here, and here.
- Discovered fun new websites that celebrate celebrity fashion mishaps like this.
- And most recently, losing brain cells by the second watching such stimulating programming as this and this. Three hours of the Bachelor, though? Really, no need.

I'm sure I have done many other things, but these stick out in my mind as the highlights of Month Two. Stay tuned for Month Three...

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home