Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Naming the GB (Gym Boyfriend)

Okay - we have a name. I went to the gym tonight and was overwhelmingly disappointed that NONE of my gym boyfriends were there. Kind of odd- it's Wednesday, not Sunday. But just when I was thinking that it was going to be a crappy workout for lack of eye candy, there he was - the most important boyfriend of all, next-door-neighbor-Kramer. That's when his name came to me - VIPB - standing for Very Important Boyfriend (well, not exactly now that I see it in print, but close enough). Nothing happened of course. I did notice that he was wearing normal sweatpants/workout pants, and I have to say, I like the old school ones better. (I am weird). I also noticed that he is DEFINITELY older - aside from the gray he has serious smile lines - but I like it like that.

I was hoping he'd be sitting on his stoop waiting for me when I came back from the gym, but no such luck. Til next time...

Labels: , ,



1 Comments:

At 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home