Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

I don't have too much to write but I wanted to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving. My mom has been visiting since Tuesday, so I've just been taking it easy, letting her cook for me, accepting her offers to get my morning Starbucks, and going to bed at 9 PM to accomodate her inner clock which is inconveniently set on Eastern Standard Time. I have so much to be thankful for this year, I wouldn't even know where to start.

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday.



3 Comments:

At 7:04 AM, Blogger Jill said...

That's great that your mom's visiting you. You must be psyched!! Happy Thanksgiving to you both. I am thankful that I'm able to count you as one of my new friends this year. :)

 
At 1:26 AM, Blogger Amy L said...

Happy Happy Thanksgiving Lori!! Let's grab some dinner one night after work soon.

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger Lori said...

Amy - DEFINITELY! Any time!

You both are two people I am so thankful to have met this year, even though I haven't actually met either one of you. : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home