Thursday, November 16, 2006

Your turn

Well, I've shared a lot this week!

I'm headed to the airport in a little bit, but no, not for TomKat's wedding in Rome. I'm simply headed off to New York City for a long weekend - the first trip in forever that hasn't been for work.

Since I won't be here to reveal anything else about myself for a few days, you tell me - who are y'all? How did you get here? What's your story? And how long do you think Tom and Katie will last?

Please, discuss amongst yourselves. I'll be back on Monday.



7 Comments:

At 6:12 AM, Blogger eba said...

I'm Liz, I got here via a link from your uncle. I live in Massachusetts with two cats and a husband. And I think you read my blog, too. Have a good time in NY!

 
At 4:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know all about me from reading my blog! And I got here via one of your comments.

Have a wonderful trip!

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger Amy L said...

hmmm I know I originally found you through a link on someone else's blog but I can't remember who. I just remember being happy I found another LA single gal blogger with style. :)

Katie and TomKat? Well seeing as her personality has been replaced by a robot, it will probably last awhile unfortunately.

He's icky.

 
At 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The inventor of the internet sent me, Al Gore, board member of Google.

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger Jill said...

Hey you! Can't wait to hear about the weekend. I think Tom and Katie will last 3 years, MAX. Did you notice he's getting fat? I don't think she'll tolerate that too well.

How did I get here? Well...I knew who you were through Dustin's blog but I think I eventually came over after you commented on my blog regarding the duplicitous dentist. :) You're proof that 2 blog daters can share blog buddies post dating. :)

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger Jill said...

P.S. I used the term "dating" quite loosely (no pun intended!!) lol.

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger Lori said...

Thanks, everyone, for playing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home