Thursday, June 08, 2006

Good thing the party was last weeked

The luncheon/auction I volunteered for is this upcoming Saturday, and I'm taking tomorrow off from work to organize and basically do all the stuff I was supposed to have been doing for the last few weeks. Right now I have auction items spread all across my living room just waiting for their accompanying bid sheets, and I thought I'd give you an idea of some of the cool things currently in my possession:

- The Terminal DVD and ginormous movie poster autographed by Tom Hanks
- A framed photo of the original cast of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, autographed by all of the cast children (passed on to me by Mike Tee Vee himself)
- A Neil Diamond music package, including his autographed concert program
- A consultation with a very famous hairdresser, worth $245 (this famous guy is known for his cowboy hats, for whatever that's worth)
- A whole slew of promotional goodies from Lost, including the Season 1 DVD which I would be so tempted to steal if I didn't have it already
- Enough free passes to The Laugh Factory to keep 20 friends entertained for a weekend
- Enough meal passes to Rubios and In-N-Out Burger to feed said group

A lesser person might be tempted to sell this stuff on eBay for personal gain. Too bad I am just so honest.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home