Friday, February 10, 2006

I heart mix tapes 4-eva

Growing up an only child, I typically had a lot of time on my hands. When I wasn't watching General Hospital or performing one-act plays in my bedroom, I often made mix tapes of my favorite songs from the radio. Before I had a stereo system that allowed me to record directly from the station on the same instrument, I'd spend hours waiting by the radio for a good song to come on, and then feverishly push "record" on the other machine. (Often times that would result in the song starting somewhere in the second verse, or ending somewhere in the second verse of the next song which I didn't want but forgot was recording. ADD, much?)

Anyway, Adrants made my morning with this little item that let me put off doing actual work for an hour or so. Sadly, I still don't know what company it is promoting because I stopped reading the copy as soon as I saw the song list (again, ADD), but now I have four friends that want me to be their Valentine. Try it, you'll like it.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home