Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Proverbial chicken counting

For weeks now I have faced a near-daily struggle to come up with engaging topics for this blog. After a whirlwind year of changing landscapes, new experiences, and challenging growths, my daily life has given way to a staid normalcy - comfortable, but for the most part, uninspiring. That a good blog does not make. .

So it's kind of ironic that finally my mind is racing with something big, potentially huge, and I can't write about it. It doesn't have to do with romance - I'll still be alone on Valentine's Day thank you very much (although I am prepared with a good blog topic for the day, if I can type through the tears). I'm not procreating or contributing my gene pool to society in any way (that I know of). So you do the math. And then multiply it by 10. Okay, maybe only multiply it by 3 - I'm not moving to Paris to be with The Bachelor or anything, and the thing may not even happen, so I don't want to get too ahead of myself..

Even if it did happen I don't know that I am ready for it. But if it does, I'll have plenty to blog about for another next year.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home