Sunday, January 29, 2006

Grey Matter

Writing this blog has essentially taken over most of my evenings, thereby dropping my primetime television viewing down to about 4 hours per week. Every Sunday I tune in for Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy, Thursdays for The Office, and I might catch a late-night rerun of Friends or Sex and the City on occasion. Former favorites such as The Bachelor have been caught up on friends' TiVo's, while others like the Gauntlet 2 run often enough on weekends for me to catch in between errands. I have high hopes to purchase full seasons of Lost and 24 on DVD, but other than those, I don't really feel like I'm missing anything.

That's probably because what I lack in quantity I make up for in quality. And one hour of Grey's Anatomy satisfies an entire week's worth of need for television companionship. In a single hour, my heart strings get tugged, tear ducts get jerked, and I'm left pining for another hour with the closest friends I've never met. I've blogged before about the attraction; I just want to know how many more weeks I have to look forward to saggy baggy elephant eyes and feeling like a loser because I just care about imaginary interns SO MUCH.



1 Comments:

At 5:53 PM, Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

first time visitor. ditto, my TV viewing has dramactically cut down since starting a blog. writing a blog is dedication.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home