Sunday, October 02, 2005

Flight Night

I had a minor celeb sighting last night - Daisy Fuentes at the Arclight theater. I don't even remember what she was originally famous for, but now she has a line at Kohls and still looks amazing in person.

I went to see Flight Plan last night. Jodie Foster was good but the movie was so ridiculously farfetched it was annoying. The Arclight is definitely the best movie theater I have ever been to, since you can choose your section and they assign seats like on an airplane, so you don't have to sit in the theater 20 minutes before the movie starts just to ensure you get a decent seat. And you can use that time wisely - they have a great restaurant and bar so you can actually eat a meal before the movie and not get stuck trying to satisfy your appetite with popcorn. It's also probably the only theater I know of that doesn't show commercials before the trailers before the movie. Of course, all of these wonderful things probably contribute to the $14/ticket price tag. For the experience alone, I would say it's worth it; but for this particular movie, not so much.

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home