Monday, August 15, 2005

Here's karma

...kicking me in the butt. Defamer Privacy Watch reports:

· Went to the LA Fitness in Westwood for my after-work workout tonight, and who was standing near the women’s locker room chatting with a trainer and some women in the jacuzzi, but Mr. Butterscotch Stallion,Owen Wilson! He gave me a quick smile as I entered the locker room. Saw him later on upstairs being really chatty with a few trainers, they seemed to know him pretty well.

Um, so I suffered at that gym for four months so he could show up AFTER I joined Equinox? Life really is so unfair.

My most recent celeb sighting was yesterday, at the Main Street Farmer's Market, where we saw American Idol's Ryan Starr (unfortunately not the same as Ryan Seacrest who I know was in Chicago for Glamorama) who most recently appeared on VH1's The Surreal Life. Pathetic, I know.

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home