Monday, August 22, 2005

Greetings from the Peach Tree State

I'm writing from my room at the airport Renaissance in Atlanta. I guess I've been lucky to travel well for business over the last few years, because this perfectly fine hotel room is actually quite depressing. Or maybe it's the fact that I'm in Atlanta for a business meeting I want no part of. In any case, I'm wishing I was back in LA and back in my cozy apartment. My cozy apartment is a little messy from my weekend with my mom, but it is a good mess. We packed a ton into three days, and it went by a lot faster than I expected.

Good news - Rebecca had a baby boy today! I still owe her a phone call but my day has been non-stop. Aside from her delivering a week early, the "boy" part was a surprise - most everyone, including me, thought it would be a girl. Welcome Nathan Brauning!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home