Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Slow down, you move too fast

I just realized (I may be happy but, god, I can be awfully slow sometimes) that my last post may sound incredibly insensitive coming at the time of this Virgina Tech nightmare. At the very least, I must seem pretty out of touch with reality. The truth is, I am horribly saddened by this and can't tear myself away from the internet stories all day - in fact, my productivity this week has been extremely low - but, other than watching the Today Show in the morning, I haven't turned my TV on all week. So, I guess I was a bit out of touch with reality when I wrote the post last night.

I was thinking of changing the directive of it, anyway. Please feel free to ask me any questions - I will answer them in a new post. But instead, I would like to know: What is the happiest you've ever been? What were the circumstances? How long did it last?

I will share my "Happy" story later this week.



2 Comments:

At 10:35 AM, Blogger Hilary said...

Oh, I'll share!

I think the happiest I've ever been was in college--I was figuring out who I was, coming out of my shell, and having a lot of fun. Shortly after the earthquake, when my classes were held on lawns and in trailers, I met my college boyfriend. Everyone became super friendly following the quake, so it was easy to meet new people.

Anyway, those last few years of college were awesome--I had a serious boyfriend (who at the time I thought I would marry), no responsibilities aside from school, and thought I could do anything.

Ahh, to be back in college.

 
At 8:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do you feel since your BoSox beat my Yanks last night? Good thing I'm root for the other NY team this year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home