Saturday, February 17, 2007

And I'm off

I am leaving for Vegas in just a few hours, but it's so gorgeous here today I almost don't want to go. Today seems like the quintessential southern California day which, in reality, you might only see in the movies or on 90210. At 10:00 AM, it was already 80 degrees, and I could see the San Bernadino mountains, 100 miles away, clearly from my block. Unfortunately, I think Vegas is a little bit cooler, so I'm not sure my plans for laying out by the pool will be realized.

I'll be back in 24 hours and will write more then. Have a good weekend!

Labels:



3 Comments:

At 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Play some penny slots for me!

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger Randi said...

It is A Beautiful Day out today!

I love Laying Out By A Pool, too....Hope you get Your Wish in Vegas!

xoxo,
TDR

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger Jill said...

Hope you have a blast!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home