Saturday, February 18, 2006

Warning: Spoiled Brat Blogging

The forecast for this weekend was rain, winds, and more rain, and uncharacteristically, I was looking forward to it. After a series (okay, almost a year) of near-perfect weekend weather, I've discovered that along with the temperate LA climate comes a tremendous pressure to go out and enjoy it. I would feel way too guilty wasting a beautiful weekend lazing on the couch, curled up in a blanket watching a reality show marathon. No, the weekends are typically too nice to not go out and take advantage.

So I was really looking forward to two days of gray. I have a stack of juicy magazines to read, the full first season of Lost on DVD, and an apartment that needs a good clean. Of course, then, it happens to a beautiful sunny day in the high 60's.

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home