Wednesday, February 22, 2006

MySpace is the new Blog

To the five people who read this: I'm sorry, I feel like I have been cheating on you. No, I haven't started another blog; but I have gotten sucked in to MySpace, and am spending nearly all of my free time online searching for - and often connecting with - old friends. And boy is it fun.

So far I have found a friend from HS and NYC that now lives in LA, an old sorority sister found me, and two other random friends signed up within a few days of my own initiation. Instead of spending my nights blog-surfing, taking mental notes on sentence structure, tone, and overall voice, I'm checking out old flames to see how they've aged - or not. It's a virtual homecoming on there, and I'm running for queen. Or at least the drunk girl behind the bleachers.

This behavior is fairly typical of me: I discover something new, get completely manic for a short time, overdose on my own excitement, and burn out before the average person could have even built momentum. So it's fair to say you will have my full attention within another week or so. But in the meantime, I have some college boyfriends to track down.



1 Comments:

At 8:05 PM, Blogger Lori said...

I won't, and thanks! But how come you can read my website and I can't even see yours?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home