Monday, June 13, 2005

Soap Star Sighting

John Reilly (not to be confused with John C. Reilly) who I know best as Sean Donnelly from General Hospital but the rest of the world would know better as Kelly Taylor's dad from 90210, at the Grove last night. Still great looking, especially considering he is pushing 70. I'll take the name of his plastic surgeon, thanks.

I was at the Grove to see a movie. We had gone to see Mr. & Mrs. Smith, but shockingly (not) it was sold out, so we saw Cinderella Man instead. Terrible. It was the most torturous movie I've sat through in quite a while. Maybe it would not have been so bad had I not had the recurring feeling that maybe I had seen this movie before - and about 4 times in different variations. I think it was called Rocky.

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home